SCC 2012

Guest BeetleBug

Dear VW friends,

Are you alive and kicking? And have you started planing the season? If not, please remember that there is a small, aircooled only event in Norway every August. 3 days of action from the 17 to 19th.

- Dragrace

- Show`n shine

- Concert

- Party

- Vintage Village

- Child camp

- Screwdriver BBQ

- Vendor area

- Swap meet

- Sun

But most important of all: lots of enthusiasts and a very good vibe!

The ticket sale has just started. Get your discount and buy it now instead of at the gate: http://www.sccevent.com

http://vimeo.com/28079367

See you here!

BB

Update 1

Dear VW friends,

All in all there is 70 depo spaces at SCC and people have started booking a space for them and their race car. 24 is gone and we`re only in April - thanks!

You can book your depo and your tickets at sccevent.com

Best rgs

Kalle

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest valtteri

Onko ketään laupiasta samarialaista lähdössä autolla SCC:hen? Kahden hengen retkikuntamme lentää Gardermoeniin ja ongelmana on paikallisen oluen järkyttävä hinta ja meidän suuri janomme. Ulkomaan tapahtumaa kun olisi mukavampi seurata pienessä laitamyötäisessä. :)

Olisiko jonkun autokunnan mukaan mahtanut mahtua kaksi (2) koria ohrajuomaa? Oluen hinta sekä haluamasi palkkio maksettaisiin etukäteen tilillesi tai miten vain parhaaksi katsot.

Terveisin,

Valtteri ja Marko

Onko ketään laupiasta samarialaista lähdössä autolla SCC:hen? Kahden hengen retkikuntamme lentää Gardermoeniin ja ongelmana on paikallisen oluen järkyttävä hinta ja meidän suuri janomme. Ulkomaan tapahtumaa kun olisi mukavampi seurata pienessä laitamyötäisessä. :)

Olisiko jonkun autokunnan mukaan mahtanut mahtua kaksi (2) koria ohrajuomaa? Oluen hinta sekä haluamasi palkkio maksettaisiin etukäteen tilillesi tai miten vain parhaaksi katsot.

Terveisin,

Valtteri ja Marko

Not sure what Valtteri is saying above here but knowing him I`m pretty sure it is something about beer and party.

Guys, it is only a few days left until the party starts and I know for sure that the following guys will be there:

- Richie Webb with his 1000+hp pro mod turbo monster

- Skinne Racing with his 1000hp turbo oval

- Tekken Racing with his 850+ hp race car

- Turbo Town will be represented by a group of crazy guys well worth the look.

AND:

- There WILL be concert

- There WILL be a vintage village

- There WILL be a Screwdriver BBQ

- There WILL be a hard to forget Slacker party

- There WILL be a vendor sale area

- There WILL be a swap meet

- There WILL be warm showers for everyone

- There WILL be egg and bacon served every morning

- There WILL be at least one HOLEY MOLEY speaker in the tower

- There WILL be a children playground

- There WILL be a well prepped and safe track available for EVERYONE. Just bring you helmet and gloves and go racing!

And you will get the chance to say hi to some of the nicest guys around!

For daily updates: www.sccevent.com

I will be there with my 67 and a little 1641ccm engine this year. Please pop by and say hi!

I hope I will see you there!

Best rgs

Kalle

Guest raikaki

Jyväskylästä lähtee yksi bussi 1+1 miehistöllä. Olutta ostetaan niin paljon kuin kyytiin mahtuu ja rajan yli uskalletaan muiluttaa, mutta kuitenkin useita laatikoita yli oman tarpeen. Oluella taitaa Norjassa helppo saada kavereita. Sitä voi sitten käydä kyselemässä jos itsellä on vajausta.

Matka on Turusta torstaina yölautalla ja paluu maanantaina päivälautalla eli sunnuntai iltana lähdetään ajelemaan kotiin päin.

T:Kimmo + Jukka

Olutta ostetaan niin paljon kuin kyytiin mahtuu ja rajan yli uskalletaan muiluttaa, mutta kuitenkin useita laatikoita yli oman tarpeen.

Onnea ja menestystä :)

Ja tuolta lainaus:

Tämä tarkoittaa, että voit esim. tuoda maahan 5 litraa olutta, mikäli et tuo mukanasi muita alkoholipitoisia juomia.

Eli mun matikkapäällä saatte otta laillisesti mukaan ~30 tölkkiä olutta (0.33 alle 22 volttia) jos kahdestaan matkustatte :)

Oluella taitaa Norjassa helppo saada kavereita.

T:Kimmo + Jukka

Google translate:

With beer in Norway I think it is easy to get friends

Indeed indeed! Mind you, it is also possible to make friends without a beer since we have at least 1 thing in common - VW.

Reminds me of this brilliant picture of Mr Ron Lummus preparing for new race in the super fast CSP Ghia. Now you know what he wear under his 3 layer race suit.

post-1642-13888365078529_thumb.jpg

Hah-haa, he looked just like one of our Finnish guys is SCC too... -guess who?

This same famous guy was in Tierp (Bugrun Classic) last week too with all clothes...

Let see if he comes to Boxer Speedday with or without shirt etc.

You are all wellcome to Alastaro 12.8.

Jussi

Guys,

You still have time to pack your stuff and head down to the harbour and take the party boat from Finland to Sweden. The drive from Stockholm to Oslo is a vacation compared to the ferry.

Still sunny and nice here and the first cars have arrived. I hear rumours about a party up there tonight and your welcome to check it out.

The band is also ready for those that like blues-a-billy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3OCU13ySW4

I have lots of friends but not one to loose SO DRIVE CAREFULLY! See you soon.

-BB-

Dear Friends!

SCC 2012 IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

And you still have time to jump on a plane. As always the SCC taxi will pick you up at the airport, bring you to the hotel and take you to where the action is!

SCC taxi phone number is: +47 464 43 421 (24h)

Some pictures from last night when we allow people in to set up their camp: http://www.vwnorge.no/index.php/topic,47525.0.html We have people from the UK, Nederland, Sweden and Denmark arriving early.

Best rgs

Kalle

Thank you Kalle and SCC team! What a great event again. It was pleasure to meet you all and without your persuasion I would not have been there. A big thank to Laune family as well for the ride.

I've heard that next year our garage will bring more cars there to race so is it possible to book our depot spaces already?

Thank you for the kind words Tomi and congrats with your new PB! And THANKS to all the Fins that spent their weekend at Gardermoen together with the rest of us.

I will let you all know as soon as we`re able to take order on depot places for next year.

-BB-