Sain tällaisen viestin Ultimate aircooled sivuston pitäjältä.

Hello

I hope you can help me, I'm trying to let more people around the world know all the fast cars in the VW is

I'm also hoping to get more members of the UAC forum (www.ultimateaircooled.com) in your area. To help the truly global platform.

We already have members from 38 countries and I want to make all feel welcome

We have a translator at the top left of the page on the forum so they can watch the forum in any language and be a part of the UAC family

How do I spread the word about UAC compiler and get more members, who do not necessarily speak or read English in your area.

Can you help me, or know anyone who could help me?

I am also looking for someone in your area that goes all the events in Finland or in the whole of Scandinavia that could help me with the UAC race results and pictures, etc.

Reporter / photographer type of person does not have to be a professional. All enthusiest who like cars and going events

, Do you know anyone?

I need to know what race / event schedule is so we know you and can not wait to race against the results

If you are using a Skype account is "Outlaw Images", and we may use it to talk about

Thank you all for your support

Brian Watts

admin@ultimateaircooled.com