Valkosivumaali

Guest Sami1000

Guest valtteri

Ei ole kokemusta, mutta hinta ei ainakaan päätä huimaa. Näytti pätevältä aineelta, vaikka itse sivusto ei luottamusta herättänyt. Tai siis vaikutti melkein joltain vedätykseltä, sillä jos aine olisi noinkin hyvää kuin äijä väittää, ihmettelen ettei sille löydy diilereitä mistään. Tosin paljon linkkejä on tuonne sivustolle eli jollei nyt ihan äärimmäisen elaboraatti kusetus ole niin eiköhän tonne uskaltais rahaa lähettää.

Ilmeisesti pari purkkia täytyis ostaa (1prk == 2 kerrosta 4 renkaaseen) jotta sais paksun pinnan. Täytyy lähettää äijälle mailia.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raggare

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/ ... oes012.jpg

that is what i used for my whites. if done well they will last, ofcourse you will get some discoloration over time. but i think you get some discoloration with porta walls and even real white wall tires. either way, you go through bleah white like a six pack of Cheerwine.

this shit litterly turns to rubber. some have used rattle can and it cracks because it hardens. but this stuff has elasticity. the first time i used it, i didn't follow the prep instructions carefully. and after a couple months i trailored my DC to a show and the front tires compressed from being strapped down tight, and the front whites rippled like portas sometimes do. i pealed off the paint and it was litterly a big rubber ring of paint.

i redid the process following the instructions carefully and havn't had a problem since.

$60 for four white wall tires, is a hell of a lot cheaper than if i bought white walls. plus i got to choose the thikness of the white band.

Guest vesseli

Jos ja kun saat litkut kouraan ja väriä pintaan niin kerrohan kommentteja miltä aine vaikuttaa.Itse olisin myös kiinnostunut ostamaan jos sillä pääsee kohtalaiseen lopputulokseen

• 7 months later...