Scandinavian Cal-look Classics

Heebah

Liput ostettu. Muita lähtijöitä?

-t-

Finally I managed to get in... your language is quite a challenge at times

:-)

So, is it many of you guys coming to SCC this year? Latest news is that Mr Richie Webb in his yellow cab is coming and that Mr Skinne is ready with his street legal turbo bug. After a lot of work this winter he managed to push his 2,7 liter EFI waserboxer to 726,7 hp at 6750 rpms without NOS. If everything works as planned he says he is going to ask the driver to push the NOS button. Mr Skinne does not drive the bug himself since he is almost blind.

Are you interested in more "gossip" about the people coming please feel free to look at the adress Heebah have linked to on top of this thread. We will update it daily with pictures from different garages. You maybe know the guy on todays update....

I hope to see many of you at SCC this year so that we can get the opportunity to pay back the fantastic hospitallity you guys gave us at Bug Run this year.

Best rgs

BeetleBug aka Kalle

I want to say thanks to the Fins coming to SCC 2006! It is always a pleasure talking to you guys.

A special thank you to Jyrki who have big balls and took my car out for a spin setting a new best time. Best time in a totally unknown car!!! Finnish Sisu at it`s best. I`m looking forward to a test drive in his car next season..what was it`s best time again? :-)

Enclosed is picture of Jyrki launching;

Best rgs

Kalle aka BeetleBug

post-1642-13888358534653_thumb.jpg