SCC 2009

Guest BeetleBug

• 1 month later...

Dear VW friends from Finland,

SCC 2009 tickets and depot places are now available here;

http://www.sccevent.com/index.php?optio ... 9&Itemid=9

The SCC team did receive very interesting information recently and by the looks of things the stakes are high;

Valtteri;

"Just to get the facts straight, you do accept my challenge, first and foremost domestically (including the global humiliation) and if we both show up at SCC 2009, we'll have a heads-up race there?"

Kotten;

"Looking forward to the heads up race at SCC 2009!"

Witness this match race at SCC 2009 - Norway - Gardermoen Race Track - Oslo.

WELCOME!

post-1642-13888360488667_thumb.jpg

Guest valtteri

It's on like Donkey Kong!

I have already started the engine build-up by mocking up the crank and rods in the case - this has taken me two months now so I'm all good and right on schedule!

But, I WILL be there, side-by-side with the forefather of Finnish VW drag racing, showing him what's what! =)

It's on like Donkey Kong!

I have already started the engine build-up by mocking up the crank and rods in the case - this has taken me two months now so I'm all good and right on schedule!

But, I WILL be there, side-by-side with the forefather of Finnish VW drag racing, showing him what's what! =)

See you there!

Kotten

• 1 month later...

Onko paljon porukkaa lähdössä suomesta? entä millä kulkuneuvolla? autolla vai kenties lentäen viereen? tietää suunnitella reissua paremmin.

P.S. tuskin enää elokuussa oma auto on kiihdytys kunnossa, niin trailerin voin jo unohtaa ;))

Onko paljon porukkaa lähdössä suomesta? entä millä kulkuneuvolla? autolla vai kenties lentäen viereen? tietää suunnitella reissua paremmin.

P.S. tuskin enää elokuussa oma auto on kiihdytys kunnossa, niin trailerin voin jo unohtaa ;))

Jos sitä oikeen innostuu ni vois vaikka lähtee, siinä tapauksessa on varmaan kuplassakin tyhjiä penkkejä vapaana... ;)

Jos sitä oikeen innostuu ni vois vaikka lähtee, siinä tapauksessa on varmaan kuplassakin tyhjiä penkkejä vapaana... ;)

arvostetun harrastajan imagokin jo suorastaan huutaa norjan reissua;)

• 5 months later...

Dear friends,

I would like to inform you that we`re now sold out for depo places on asphalt but we do still have room for depo`s on the gravel. And if you`re not into racing at all we also have room for your car in the show`n shine area.

Get you tickets and depo places here; www.sccevent.com

WELCOME!

Best rgs

Kalle

Standard Brothers lähtee doku(mentoimaan) tapahtumaa, niinkuin viimeksikin.

-tOmi-

PS Oluet ja kokikset kannattaa tuoda koto-Suomesta,

saatavuus/hinta/laatu-suhde on huomattavasti parempi:-)

Ketä on OIKEASTI lähdössä???

Team Mäntsälän kapina.

Eiköhän lähetä.

Kotten

post-181-1388836112917_thumb.jpg

post-181-13888361129605_thumb.jpg

Guest urpopuisto

Voi pahus. Saattaa olla, että slugit ovat tuolloin joka vuotisella kesäreissulla Amsterdamissa. Mutta katotaan osuuko samaan viikonloppuun.

-Marko

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends,

Summer is here and I would like to wish you all a very pleasant holiday season. I hope you find time to enjoy the sun and charge your batteries so that you`re ready for SCC 2009.

Things are starting to fall in place and we have a new lay out for this year. Hopefully it will mean that SCC will be even more social! There is more space available, hot water showers, more toilets, children playground, increased sale area, better stage, better sound system, bigger score boards, bigger show`n shine area + + The band is booked and I promise you here and know that the live music will be better than last year.

The latest rumours say that there will be a New Beetle with a large aircooled engine coming. And Ron Lummus will visit SCC again but will he also bring his guitar? Skinne team is soon finished with their 850hp beetle. The club for WW2 cars decided to use SCC as their main event and the vintage lounge will be bigger and more interesting than ever before. As a matter of fact one of the Schwimwagen owners is looking for a light person to waterski behind his car/boat.. are you up for it? And did I forget to mention that no less than 21 cars are coming from Denmark!!

So how about you guys? Are you ready to rumble?

Get your kicks at; http://www.sccevent.com

See you at SCC 2009!

Best rgs

Kalle

post-1642-1388836117899_thumb.jpg

Pohojammaalta terveisiä.

Kiinnostusta erittäin paljon lähteä kyseiselle reissulle ja siksi utelen jo aikaisemmin käyneiltä tapahtumasta. Kilpurin valmistuminen ja naftaliinista pesua ei voi luvata mutta jos jokin muu ajokki ois tos kulkukunnossa niin vois ajatella taikka jos joku kööri lähtee suuremmalla usempipaikkaisella ajokilla niin vois sekin olla kiinnostava vaihtoehto jos sopii mukaan. Lähtiöitä Vaasan suunnalta ei ilmeisesti ole paljoa ja Kuusamon hurjasta ei tiedä ku on nyt fiilistelemässä Piteåssa 3päivän kisoja seuraten.

Työjutut vaatii Elokuus vielä tiedustelun koska nyt lomalla Heinäkuun.

EM kisoissa Ovaalikuski JL antoi niin vakuuttavaa ajatusta kyseiseen tapahtumaan ja kevätkauden kekkereissä luolassa wasan porukan kanssa katseltu dvd antoi myös pontta asiaan jotta jotenki tonne ois pästävä jos ei kisaamaan niin turistiksi ja ostoksille sekä kuvailemaan.

RytöOvalRacing Team.

Jamppa

050 3341627

zabah@suomi24.fi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy Moley!!

Only a few days left before we start and o`boy are we excited. People from the US and Belgium arrived yesterday and we`re going up there tomorrow to rig the SCC 2009 stage.

Weather reports have been changing from day to day lately, like they have done all summer actually. Today we have sun and 23 degrees and the same goes for tomorrow and Thursday. This means that we can start preparing the track early which is good. Two forecasts say partly sunny on Friday and Saturday and heavy clouds on Sunday but no rain. One forecast say a little rain on Saturday. Anyway, we can not control the weather but we will do our absolute best to offer you the best track possible no matter what - and that`s a promise!

WELCOME!

And drive carefully.

Best rgs

Kalle

mmmm.... I can almost smell the moonshine!

See you soon!

-tOmi-

PS Do you have our orange wests ready?

Only a few days left before we start and o`boy are we excited. People from the US and Belgium arrived yesterday and we`re going up there tomorrow to rig the SCC 2009 stage.

Weather reports have been changing from day to day lately, like they have done all summer actually. Today we have sun and 23 degrees and the same goes for tomorrow and Thursday. This means that we can start preparing the track early which is good. Two forecasts say partly sunny on Friday and Saturday and heavy clouds on Sunday but no rain. One forecast say a little rain on Saturday. Anyway, we can not control the weather but we will do our absolute best to offer you the best track possible no matter what - and that`s a promise!

WELCOME!

And drive carefully.

Best rgs

Kalle

So great to hear that you`re looking forward to this. So are we. I will secure at least one orange west to you.

Weather reports today say;

Yr; sun Friday, sun Saturday, clouds Sunday but no rain.

Storm; sun Friday, light clouds Saturday, clouds Sunday, no rain.

Met; sun Friday, sun Saturday, light clouds Sunday, no rain.

Let us hope they are right.

Best rgs

Kalle

Guest urpopuisto

Joku puhui että olis ollut akku mutta melko reilut lieskat oli akuksi. Muutenkin hurjan näköiset piruetit oli, onneksi pysyi auto pyörillään ja ei käynyt ukolle mitään. Vauhtia oli varmaan n.200 km/h.

Jos meni esson puheiksi niin se tarkentaa ken tietää enemmän.

-Marko

Dear friends,

I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you that attended SCC this year. I know your trip is long and expensive but I sincerely hope you all felt it was worth it. Congrats also to Jussi for winning the NA street tire class this year as well, I hope you can make it three in a row!

Best rgs

Kalle

PS; I did not see Valtteri bow down in front of Kotten and all the rest of us... did you?

Guest valtteri

Hey Kalle!

I bowed down to Kotten here in Finland (it is on video, published soon) and in SCC I was avoiding Kotten (that's why I was hiding in the woods the whole weekend) and the match race so I didn't have to embarrass myself again (this face is curse enough)...

By the way, is cal-look.no down at the moment and/or has it been down quite a lot lately? If not, there may be some sort of DNS/routing problem of some sort because I cannot seem to get through from home or the office. Or perhaps it is that I have been banned... =D