Monster Garage

-tipi-

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Raggare

joo hieno sixtysix ovalki jessellä :D

parisataa kiloo uupus filmistä ni näkis jopa splitin äksönissä, mut kyl se ainaki jotenki pöris eikä ukoilla kauaa nokka tuhise ton laitossa

• 1 month later...
Guest theovalguy

hey guys john here from texas, i assume you liked the show? Thats the car I sold them that I found in the bottom of the pond in texarkana texas..It was there for a year and a half.. very very rusted.. want more pic before I was turned into a race car?? just email me..

john

Niin siis jos jesseä tarkoitit niin suosittelisin katsomaan tuon pätkän uudestaan ja kuuntelemaan mitä ne siellä oikein puhuu ja myöskin kiinnittämään huomiota siihen että millä autoilla james ajaa viikonmittaan paikalle

Guest theovalguy

randy found the car on the samba and told jesses people about it. I bought it from the guy that actually dragged it out of the pond in texas thats why I have the pictures of it and they do not. I did give them permission to use two of them on the tv show. heres another picture they do not have..

post-1111-13888358049806_thumb.jpg

Guest theovalguy

randy found the car on the samba and told jesses people about it. I bought it from the guy that actually dragged it out of the pond in texas thats why I have the pictures of it and they do not. I did give them permission to use two of them on the tv show. heres another picture they do not have..

post-1111-13888358050045_thumb.jpg

Guest theovalguy

post-1111-13888358050351_thumb.jpg

Guest theovalguy

post-1111-13888358050663_thumb.jpg